LISBON DIGITAL SCHOOL
By requesting information about a course, enroling on a webinar or subscribing our newsletter (except in cases where it's stated that you have no interest on it) we will include your data on our data base so we can give you significant information through our newsletter.
It is given the name of Lisbon Digital School Newsletter to any e-mails, since the Lisbon Digital School Newsletter, to e-mails, promotional offers, digital marketing news or partners sent directly to the users mailbox.
Lisbon Digital School, brand associated to Fifty Digital Agency Unip. Lda., based in Alto Pereirinhas 14, 4815-263 Moreira de Cónegos, legal person 513006540, is the responsible for the processing of personal data of their clients and company employees, concerning GDPR.
There are two distinct ways of collecting data:
1) Personal data willingly given by the user while subscribing the newsletter or enroling for an event or webinar. This data is automatically processed and without compromising the identity or privacy of the user;
The information collected can be used for:
1) Informative e-mails or institutional e-mails with iniciatives and products of the School;
2) Delevering information about a course or institutional information by retargeting through platforms like Facebook.
The personal data subject can exercise its right to:
1) Information, in which Lisbon Digital School will explicitly declare its policy and terms when the subject is filling any enrolment or form;
2) To access and rectification of its data, as any data used in our communications can be edited;
3) Limit or opose to any data use, using the option "remove/unsubscribe”;
4) Erasure by requesting total data removing to email@example.com.
If you have any question or want to remove your e-mail from our data base please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.